- Frame: C Frame
- Series Type: C Frame Mk II (previously known as CR Frame, C Frame)
- Mounting: Front mount round aperture, fleet
- Handle Type: Standard (Toggle) handle
- Termination: Screw terminal,Upturned ears (M5 or 10-32) Max 30A
- Number of Poles: 1 pole imperial
- Rated Voltage & Frequency - Main Circuit: 240V 50/60Hz
- Time Delay Curve; Pulse Tolerance at 10mS: Long Delay 50/60Hz AC or DC, 8-10 In Pulse
- Main Circuit Current: 15A
- Circuit Configuration: Series trip Current Sensing
- Handle colour: White Handle, Black Marking
- Handle Markings: I - O / ON - OFF
- Mounting Orientation: Vertical, Standard Mounting, Line at the Top
- Product Normally Approved to:: UL489A, UL1077, CSA, IEC60934, VDE, CE
C-Frame : 0,1 - 50 A for AC and DC applications.
- Ambient operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Endurance - MKII: 10 000 operations DC, 6 000 operations AC, 6 000 operations with current (UL 1077 clause 22 and UL489 clause 7.1.5)
- Dielectric strength: 1 000 - 2000 V AC for one minute (IEC 60934 Clause 9.7)
- Shock: 100G to MIL-STD-202G
- Vibration: 10G to MIL-STD-202G
- Flammability: I3 - ignition does not persist at 850°C after glow wire is withdrawn with an oxygen index of > 28
The CBi C-Frame MKII is a traditional circuit breaker with a front mount profile. It is available in up to three poles, for both AC and DC. This is a modular circuit breaker that is suitable as distribution breaker as well as built in protection of equipment. The CBi C-Frame can be customized for up to 6 pole configurations.
- UL 1077 240V AC, 80V DC, interrupting capacity 2 kA (AC, 7.5 kA (DC)
- UL 1500. 120/240V AC, 65V DC, interrupting capacity 3 kA (AC) and 1 kA (DC)
- IEC/EN 60934. Interrupting capacity 3 kA (AC), 1kA (DC). Polarity sensitive.
- UL 489. Maximum voltage of 120/240V AC, interrupting capacity 5 kA.
- UL 489A. Maximum voltage of 80 V DC, interrupting capacity 5 kA.
There are options for different handles, terminations, colors, printing, auxiliary switches, trip alarm, and more. A popular handle is the “Flush Rocker” handle which is totally flat when the breaker is turned on in order to prevent accidental switching off.
- Telecom DC power distribution
- UPS equipment
- Mobile power generation
- Power conditioning equipment
- Lighting control
For options not listed, please contact CBI Inc.