Our earth leakage circuit breakers protect against earthing faults. We stock advanced electronic Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB) and Residual Current Devices (RCDs) for use in residential and industrial applications. Our RCD modules can be attached to Moulded Case Circuit Breakers.
These units monitor the difference in the current flowing in the live and neutral conductors, to sense earth leakage current. They interrupt the circuit automatically when these currents exceed a predetermined value. An earth leakage current is the current flowing to earth from live parts of an installation. This hold true for three or four wire circuits, whether or not the load is balanced or unbalanced.
- QA17 26 mm Module Width Dual Mount
- QF17 26 mm Module Width Dual Mount
- QH Series: DIN rail, thermal magnetic earth leakages
- QF Series: earth leakages
- QRM Series: DIN rail, thermal magnetic earth leakages
- EL305 and EL306 earth leakages relays
LS Residual Current Devices
- RKN (RCCB): conforms to IEC61008,
Protection against ground fault
25~63A, 30, 100, 300mA
- RKP type (RCBO): conforms to IEC61009.
Protection against ground fault & overcurrent,
3~32A, 30, 100, 300mA