- Frame: C-Frame
- Type: C-Frame IV
- Mounting: Front mount round aperture, dome
- Handle: Standard (Toggle) handle
- Termination: Screw terminal,Bus connected (M5 or 10-32) Max 50A
- Number of Poles: 3 pole imperial
- Rated Voltage & Frequency - Main Circuit: 240Vac; 120Vac
- Time Delay Characteristics (Curve Details); Pulse Tolerance at 10mS: Long delay
- Main Circuit Current: 40A
- Circuit Configuration (Circuit Breaker's Internal Construction): Circuit Breaker (Series Trip Current Sensing)
- Handle colour and marking details: White/Black Marking, White indicator with White Marking
- Orientation of print: I - O and ON - OFF and ampere rating
- Handle marking Orientation: Vertical (V) (Standard Mounting , Line @ Top)
- Front plate: Black front plate no marking
- Inter-phase barier and terminal cover: Z Inter-phase barrier
- Approvals: UL1077, IEC/EN 60934 (UL508 for Switches/Disconnectors)
- Safety marks: Not Applicable
C-Frame : 0,1 - 50 A for AC and DC applications.
- Ambient operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Endurance - MKII: 10 000 operations DC, 6 000 operations AC, 6 000 operations with current (UL 1077 clause 22 and UL489 clause 7.1.5)
- Dielectric strength: 1 000 - 2000 V AC for one minute (IEC 60934 Clause 9.7)
- Shock: 100G to MIL-STD-202G
- Vibration: 10G to MIL-STD-202G
- Flammability: I3 - ignition does not persist at 850°C after glow wire is withdrawn with an oxygen index of > 28
The CBi C-Frame MKII is a traditional circuit breaker with a front mount profile. It is available in up to three poles, for both AC and DC. This is a modular circuit breaker that is suitable as distribution breaker as well as built in protection of equipment. The CBi C-Frame can be customized for up to 6 pole configurations.
- UL 1077 240V AC, 80V DC, interrupting capacity 2 kA (AC, 7.5 kA (DC)
- UL 1500. 120/240V AC, 65V DC, interrupting capacity 3 kA (AC) and 1 kA (DC)
- IEC/EN 60934. Interrupting capacity 3 kA (AC), 1kA (DC). Polarity sensitive.
- UL 489. Maximum voltage of 120/240V AC, interrupting capacity 5 kA.
- UL 489A. Maximum voltage of 80 V DC, interrupting capacity 5 kA.
There are options for different handles, terminations, colors, printing, auxiliary switches, trip alarm, and more. A popular handle is the “Flush Rocker” handle which is totally flat when the breaker is turned on in order to prevent accidental switching off.
- Telecom DC power distribution
- UPS equipment
- Mobile power generation
- Power conditioning equipment
- Lighting control
For options not listed, please contact CBI Inc.