- Our executive team in Exton Pennsylvania manages distribution for the North, Central and South American regions.
- We have 26 authorized distribution partners strategically located across the USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Warehousing and logistical support is managed from our West Chester, PA warehouse
- Circuit breakers are complex. Our seasoned Regional Sales team has over 100 years combined experience in circuit protection to assist in the proper selection of circuit protection and motor control products.
- We have earned a reputation for dedicated customer service, promptly assisting with orders, expediting and shipments.
- Our ISO9001 accredited production facility in Africa employs over 2000 people dedicated to engineering design, service and delivery in a timely manner.
- CBI-electic has international sales offices in Africa, Asia, Australia and Europe.
CBI-electric have been designing and manufacturing hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers for over 73 years, originally part of Heinemann Electric Company, a New Jersey based company who began operations in South Africa in 1949.
CBI products include such as Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs), Molded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs), wiring accessories, and specialized application Circuit Breakers. CBI-electric low voltage - previously known as Circuit Breaker Industries or CBI - has its production facility in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Over the past 10 years, CBI-electric low voltage has established itself as a supplier of world-class products and solutions to niche markets globally. The majority of our production output is exported. Our products hold safety approvals from the EU, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, China, Japan and the United States of America. Export markets are serviced by fully staffed offices in the United States of America, Germany and Australia.
With an exciting background of groundbreaking achievements, CBI-electric: low voltage has prospered for more than five decades to become a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of circuit breakers. CBI supplies products for power distribution in OEM production, residential, commercial, industrial and mining.
Previously known as Circuit Breaker Industries, CBI is a supplier of quality electrical distribution, protection and control equipment. The foundations of CBI were established in 1949 as a joint venture within the Heinemann Electric Company in Trenton, New Jersey, USA.
After a merger with Fuchs Electrical Industry during 1986, a new company called Circuit Breaker Industries was created. CBI is fully owned by Reunert, which is a listed public company focused on electrical engineering, information communication technologies and applied electronics.